Private Angkor Wat special tour – Angkor Guided Tour with Phnom Bok Sunset and much more
How to book this Private Angkor Wat special tour?
For this Private Temples Tour, the price varies per group, not per person.
Select the number of guests in your Private Angkor Wat special tour private group (the price shown is based on the minimum of 2 people per tour).
Inspiring Wonders and Instagram Highlights:
Angkor Wat temple ▷ Banteay Kdei ▷ Pre Rup temple ▷ Banteay Samre temple ▷ Phnom Bok hill and temple at dusk
Private Angkor Wat special tour – Key Details
Private Angkor Guided Tour with Phnom Bok Sunset and much more! A private group guided tour available every day of the week.
- Location: Angkor Wat National Park
- Duration: 9 – 10 Hours (approx.)
- Departure Time: your Hotel lobby: 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Return Time: 6:30 PM (approx.)
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: at the Lobby of your Hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 participants. [If your group is larger than eight persons, please contact us personally and we will give you a tailored quote].
- This spectacular temple trip necessitates the purchase of a current Angkor Pass, which costs $37 per person. You can purchase tickets prior to the commencement of the tour; however, your tour guide will assist you in purchasing a ticket before seeing the Angkor Temples.
The time to act is now.
Private Angkor Wat special tour – Angkor Guided Tour with Phnom Bok Sunset Highlights: Come with us on a tour of Angkor’s most famous temple as the sun rises over the magnificent Ankgor Wat. Visit Angkor Wat (Sunrise), Bayon temple, and Ta Prohm temple. Angkor Wat Special tour includes a superb native guide + a plush minivan (with all the conveniences of home on board), + a small, intimate tour group (Perfect for lone tourists as well).
What You’ll Do
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM: Departure from your Hotel.
9.00 AM to 11.00 AM: Visiting Angkor Wat.
11.00 AM to 11.30 PM: A refreshing break.
11.30 PM to 13.00 PM: Visiting Banteay Kdei
13.00 PM to 14.00 PM: A refreshing break and ready to visit Pre Rup temple
14.00 PM to 16.00 PM: visiting Pre Rup temple and Banteay Samre temple.
16.00 PM to 18.00 PM: Soft trek to visit Phnom Bok hill and temple to enjoy the views, weather, and sky at dusk.
Returning to your Hotel.
What to Expect
The ancient glories of Cambodia are not limited to just Angkor, either. From Siem Reap, you can go on an exciting excursion to the Phnom Bok Mountain Temple, Pre Rup temple, and Banteay Samre temple to gain further insight into the intriguing history of the country, visiting such different temples in terms of styles, constructions, and historical periods.
You will definitely enjoy your first stop at the majestic Angkor Wat temple to start this unique tour with style and with your private guide.
Take your time because there are dozens and dozens of amazing spots to take once-in-a-lifetime pictures!
After exploring the temple complex, we make our way to other surprising settings!
Because, as we said, the point of this tour is to show you such different but marvelous locations straight away!
This is the reason why Pre Rup temple and Banteay Samre temple are on your tour bucket list.
Also. The ascent to the mountaintop temple is a moderately challenging one, consisting of 640 steps, but once you reach the hilltop, you will be rewarded with breathtaking panoramas of the Kulen Mountains and Angkor Wat in the distance.
A local guide who speaks fluent English and has years of experience.
Private Angkor Wat special tour – What’s Included in the Price
✔️Ideal for evading crowds.
✔️ Transportation by luxury minivan to and from your hotel.
✔️ Tour Guide Who Is Fluent In English.
✔️ Ample Supply of Iced water bottles and Crisp, Chilled Towels.
✔️ Costs imposed by the community at large (aka local taxes).
✔️ Mobile ticket
✔️ Take enjoy breathtaking views of Angkor Wat and the surrounding Kulen Mountains from this hotel.
✔️ Banteay Samre and Pre Rup are stunning and well worth seeing.
✔️ This tour is a great deal, as it not only covers transportation to and from the hotel, but NOT lunch ***.
Private Angkor Wat special tour Hyper Benefits
✅ Avoid the crowds and get to stunning and less visited locations. Get from your private guide all the secrets to come home with pictures and views almost nobody else has.
✅ The air-conditioned minivan is always used to drive visitors between the several temples at Angkor so that they don’t have to walk in the scorching heat.
What’s Not Included
✘ All gratuities.
✘ Your Angkor temple pass.
- When visiting old holy sites, please be respectful. Wear a shirt that covers your shoulders, and you may wear trousers or knee-length pants or skirts.
Don’t Forget to Bring
➱ Bring sunscreen to keep your skin safe from the sun!
➱ Bring insect repellent — there are annoying bugs everywhere in Cambodia!
➱ We all need to wear comfy walking shoes because there are some lovely walks to do in and around the temples!
Meeting point for your tour departure
Private Angkor Wat special tour – Angkor Guided Tour with Phnom Bok Sunset
Free Pick-up and drop-off Service: meet your driver at your Hotel lobby in Siem Reap.
- We can provide FREE hotel pickup service to ALL of Siem Reap’s city hotels. Remember to include in the check-out notes your hotel or accommodation details.
Pickup takes place between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m.
Because a more accurate time cannot be offered, we recommend that our customers arrive at the hotel lobby by 8:00 a.m.
The trip departs from our lounge at 8:30 a.m.
Know Before You Go
- When you book, you receive a confirmation in your email with your tour e-ticket.
- Wheelchair access is not available.
- The dress code is relaxed and informal. When visiting old holy sites, please be respectful.
- It is advised to bring swimwear as well as an insect repellant.
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- There is a maximum of 8 (eight) people per booking for Private tours. If your group is over 8 persons, you can chat with us to arrange a second minivan while still locking your advantageous price!
- If you are curious about the private tour that has been most favored in 2019 and 2020, famous for its astonishing spots and sightseeing, you can visit this page now: Private Angkor Wat mix temples photo tour [views from the top – guided tour]
- Accessible for strollers.
- It is not suggested for travelers who have back difficulties.
- This private tour is not appropriate for newborns or very young children. Be sure to take care of that during the tour, as there are several walks to do. Be fit and ready for a moderate trek!
- Travelers should be in good physical condition.
- The rates include any relevant government tax.
- All the rates listed above are net and in US dollars per group.
- The program schedule is subject to change without notice.
- The exact pick-up and drop-off times will be communicated via email.
- Dropping time cannot be guaranteed because it depends on the situation and traffic.
Why a private tour?
While it’s still big enough to have a great communal atmosphere, it’s still intimate enough that you may explore each spot on your own. Our small semi-private groups are never more than 8 (eight) people.
We continue to use this as the standard upper limit for the size of small groups because it has consistently been highlighted as an important selling element by all of our client’s testimonials. Because of the frequent positive feedback we’ve received from our guests regarding our ability to handle small groups, we’ve decided that this will be the typical maximum number of people in a group.
Private Angkor Wat special tour – Angkor Guided Tour with Phnom Bok Sunset – This experience requires a minimum of just 2 guests.
Why Local guides?
Follow in the footsteps of our tour guide. These local experts refer to your stunning tour destination as “home.”
- Get ready, relax and learn about local treasures, folklore, personalities, and historical information!
- Prepare to receive and discover what every other traveler misses when they simply search and surf the web.
What is the sanitization policy for the Private Angkor Wat special tour – Angkor Guided Tour with Phnom Bok Sunset ?
- Travelers and workers can use hand sanitizer.
- Regular sanitization of transportation vehicles.
What precautions are being taken to preserve the health and safety of the staff during the Private Angkor Wat special tour – Angkor Guided Tour with Phnom Bok Sunset?
- Checks on the staff’s temperature at regular intervals.
- Staff members experiencing symptoms are eligible for a paid leave of absence.
Private Angkor Wat special tour – Get only the Top Rated itineraries and the Top Rated tour experience at the best Value possible
✅ Professionally trained and licensed tour guides, operators, and drivers.
✅ Only carefully curated, tried-and-true adventures, selected trips that have been thoroughly tested.
✅ Daily departures and the ability to accommodate journeys planned at the last minute.
✅ Come together in a more intimate setting, smaller groups with like-minded people who share your perspective on things and getaways with a focus on environmental stewardship and community service.
Private Angkor Wat special tour tags:
Angkor temples tour, Angkor Wat temple tour, Banteay Kdei temple tour, Banteay Samre temple, Banteay Samre temple tour, Phnom Bok hill and temple, Phnom Bok temple tour, Pre Rup temple, Pre Rup temple tour, Private guided tour.
Follow the Private Angkor Wat special tour and MySiemReapTours.com on Twitter!
Follow the Private Angkor Wat special tour and MySiemReapTours.com on Instagram!
PS: In the interest of full disclosure, this itinerary, “Private Angkor Wat special tour,” contains a relaxed pace itinerary presentation. The tour guides and our team continuously test the itinerary. If you make the purchase, we recommend that you be well aware that the itinerary has always been repeated with the success and satisfaction of our clients, as long as you carefully follow the timelines instructed by your tour guide.
We can continue delivering you free travel guidance and views.
If you found the content valuable and chose to participate in our tour itinerary, then you are amazing, and we are grateful to you for doing so.
Things to note
Don’t miss the Private Angkor Wat Sunrise trip if you’re interested in learning about Cambodia’s past.
Want to see the most unique temples at your own pace? Book a Private Angkor Wat 2-Day Tour – Private Sunset and Sunrise Guided Angkor Temples Tour
We know this might be a difficult thing for some of you to internalize, especially if you are coming from Scandinavia, or England, but we must strongly warn you to be very careful when crossing the streets in Siem Reap. Walking the downtown streets and riverfront is great, but please be aware of oncoming traffic when crossing the street.