Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour – Half-Day Private Sunrise Guided Tour [Go to Angkor Wat early and avoid the crowds]
As a professional tour planner, I highly recommend our Private Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour for an unforgettable experience.
This tour allows you to witness the stunning temple complex in all its glory before the crowds arrive. With our expert guide, you’ll explore the intricate carvings and stunning architecture of Angkor Wat without the distraction of crowds.
Don’t settle for a standard tour, book our Private Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour now for a unique and unforgettable experience.
How to book this Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour?
Visit Angkor Wat at Sunrise. The price of this Private Temples Tour varies per group, not per person.
Select the number of guests in your private group (the price shown is based on the price for your entire group, all features included).
If you want to go on a full-day Sunrise tour, please check out the new page: Full-Day Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour
Take a private tour of the sunrise over Angkor Wat, the most well-known temple in all of Angkor. Visit Angkor Wat at Sunrise. The most breathtaking and famous sunrise over Angkor Wat will occur within a few hours.
Angkor Wat temple at sunrise ▷ Bayon temple ▷ Ta Prohm temple
Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour | Key Details
Angkor Wat Sunrise Private tour – Private Sunrise Guided Tour to Angkor Wat – is available every day of the week.
- Location: Angkor Wat National Park
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Departure Time: your Hotel lobby: 4:10 AM – 4:30 AM
- Return Time: 12:30 PM (approx.)
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: at the Lobby of your Hotel
- This tour is private – only those in your travel party will join this intimate excursion. Maximum of 12 guests.
Taking a private tour is the best way to ensure you don’t miss the best sunrise over Angkor Wat.
Angkor Wat Sunrise private tour – Private Sunrise Guided Tour Highlights: Come with us on a tour of Angkor’s most famous temple as the sun rises over the magnificent Angkor Wat. Visit Angkor Wat (Sunrise), Bayon temple, and Ta Prohm temple. Angkor Wat Sunrise tour includes a superb native guide + a plush minivan (with all the conveniences of home on board), + a small, intimate tour group (Perfect for lone tourists as well).
What to Expect
Angkor Wat Sunrise private tour: If you get up earlier, you’ll be rewarded with a breathtaking view of the sun rising above Angor Wat, which is situated within the expansive and breathtaking Angkor Park.
After the sun rises, you can sate your hunger for breakfast at one of the many local cafes located within the Angkor Complex by indulging in some wonderful Cambodian cuisine at any of these establishments.
After that, you will investigate the enchanted beauty of Bayon and the renowned Ta Prohm Temple, also referred to as the Tomb-Raider Temple.
By noon, we’ll be on our way back into town (12:00pm).
A local guide who speaks fluent English and has years of experience.
Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour | What’s Included in the Price
✔️ Ideal for evading crowds.
✔️ Transportation by luxury minivan to and from your hotel.
✔️ Tour guide who is fluent in English.
✔️ Plenty of iced water bottles and crisp, chilled towels.
✔️ Costs imposed by the community at large (aka local taxes).
✔️ Mobile ticket
Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour Hyper Benefits
✅ Private Sunrise Guided Tour to Angkor Wat is to observe the sunrise over the temple grounds, avoid the crowds and arrive early. [RIGHT ON TIME! Right! There are so many other excursions…🤨 [no comment]
✅ The air-conditioned minivan is always used to drive visitors between the several temples at Angkor so that they don’t have to walk in the scorching heat.
What’s Not Included
✘ All gratuities.
✘ Your Angkor temple pass.
Visit Angkor Wat at Sunrise – What You’ll Do
On this Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour you can watch the sun rising over the majestic 11th-century temple of Angkor Wat on this full-day temple-hopping tour of Siem Reap’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Angkor complex.
Your local guide will pick you up early in the morning and transport you to Angkor Wat for sunrise before continuing on to Angkor Thom, Bayon, the Terrace of the Elephants, and Ta Prohm, where ancient tree roots entangle around magnificently sculpted bas-reliefs (Angkor entry fee not included).
We start your Angkor Wat Sunrise Private tour with a pre-dawn departure from your hotel (4.10 to 4.30 a.m., depending on the season) for sunrise outside Angkor Wat.
Enter the massive temple at night from the less-visited eastern side, and meander through hoary cloistered tunnels through the world’s longest length of bas-relief carvings.
The south gate of Angkor Thom is the best preserved. A fifty-meter-long causeway that spans a moat connects it to the outside world.
Railings on both sides of the causeway include 54 stone figures enacting a well-known Hindu epic: the tale of the Churning of the Ocean. 54 ‘devas’ (guardian gods) pull the snake’s head on the left side of the moat, while 54 ‘asuras’ (devil gods) pull the snake’s tail on the right side.
The snake’s body is encased around the central mountain—Mt. Meru—in this story, which may equate to the Bayon temple in the heart of the site. In any event, the story goes, the ocean began to churn and precipitate the elements as the Devas tugged the snake one way, and the gods pushed the other, alternating back and forth, re-creating the earth and the cosmos.
Angkor Wat Sunrise Private tour also drives you to Angkor Thom.
Angkor Thom was formerly the dazzling capital city of the Khmer Empire and is a stunning setting. Take some time before approaching the city to appreciate its majesty. When you arrive at Bayon Temple, see its magnificent central towers, which are covered with more than 200 massive faces.
The 350-meter-long Terrace of Elephants served as a popular gathering place and the king’s audience chamber. It has three outworks in the center and one on either end. The center section of the retaining wall contains life-size garuda and lions, while either end features the renowned elephant parade, replete with Khmer mahouts.
One of the most atmospheric of the Angkor temples. Ta Prohm’s decaying ruins, which formerly housed 2,740 monks, had kept a substantial degree of their original appearance since the early 1850s when French explorer Henri Mouhot “rediscovered” them.
We drive back to your accommodation after a long but spectacular touring the labyrinthine interior of Ta Prohm, which will leave you with memories of one of the world’s wonders that will last a lifetime.
- When visiting old holy sites, please be respectful. Wear a shirt that covers your shoulders, and you may wear trousers or knee-length pants or skirts.
Don’t Forget to Bring
➱ Bring sunscreen to keep your skin safe from the sun!
➱ Bring insect repellent — there are annoying bugs everywhere in Cambodia!
➱ We all need to wear comfy walking shoes because there are some lovely walks to do in and around the temples!
Visit Angkor Wat at Sunrise – Meeting point for your tour departure
Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour – Private Sunrise Guided Tour
Free Pick-up Service: meet your driver at your Hotel lobby in Siem Reap.
Start time: 04:10 AM to 04:30 AM.
The tour departs at 5:00 AM.
Drop off back at Hotel around 12:30 PM.
Know Before You Go
- When you book, you receive a confirmation in your email with your tour e-ticket.
- Wheelchair access is not available.
- The dress code is relaxed and informal. When visiting old holy sites, please be respectful.
- It is advised to bring swimwear as well as an insect repellant.
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Visit Angkor Wat at Sunrise. There is a maximum of 8 people per booking for this Angkor Wat Sunrise private tour. If your group is over 8 persons, you can click to contact us to have a bespoke price for your private group. If you are interested in the private tour that has been by far the most spectacular and the most purchased by our customers, you can visit this page now: Private Angkor Wat special tour.
- Accessible for strollers.
- It is not suggested for travelers who have back difficulties.
- This private tour is not appropriate for newborns or very young children. Be sure to take care of that during the tour, as there are several walks to do.
- Travelers should be in good physical condition.
- The rates include any relevant government tax.
- All the rates listed above are net and in US dollars per group.
- The program schedule is subject to change without notice.
- The exact pick-up and drop-off times will be communicated via email.
- Dropping time cannot be guaranteed because it depends on the situation and traffic.
Why small group tours?
While it’s still big enough to have a great communal atmosphere, it’s still intimate enough that you may explore each spot on your own. Our small semi-private groups are never more than ten people.
We continue to use this as the standard upper limit for the size of small groups because it has consistently been highlighted as an important selling element by all of our client’s testimonials.
Because of the frequent positive feedback we’ve received from our guests regarding our ability to handle small groups, we’ve decided that this will be the typical maximum number of people in a group.
Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour – Private Sunrise Guided Tour to Angkor Wat – This experience requires a minimum of 2 participants.
Why Local guides?
Follow in the footsteps of our tour guide. These local experts refer to your stunning tour destination as “home.”
- Get ready, relax and learn about local treasures, folklore, personalities, and historical information!
- Prepare to receive and discover what every other traveler misses when they simply search and surf the web.
What is the sanitization policy for the Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour – Private Sunrise Guided Tour?
- Travelers and workers can use hand sanitizer.
- Regular sanitization of transportation vehicles.
What precautions are being taken to preserve the health and safety of the staff during the Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour – Private Sunrise Guided Tour?
- Checks on the staff’s temperature at regular intervals.
- Staff members experiencing symptoms are eligible for a paid leave of absence.
Visit Angkor Wat at Sunrise. Get only the Top Rated itineraries and the Top Rated tour experience at the best Value possible
✅ Professionally trained and licensed tour guides, operators, and drivers.
✅ Only carefully curated, tried-and-true adventures, selected trips that have been thoroughly tested.
✅ Daily departures and the ability to accommodate journeys planned at the last minute.
✅ Come together in a more intimate setting, smaller groups with like-minded people who share your perspective on things and getaways with a focus on environmental stewardship and community service.
Visit Angkor Wat at Sunrise on a Private tour:
Private Sunrise Guided Tour to Angkor Wat, Angkor Sunrise private Tour, Angkor temples private tour, Angkor Wat temple sunrise tour, Bayon temple, Bayon temple guided tour, Private Guided Tours, Small group tours, Ta Prohm temple, Ta Prohm temple guided tour, Visit Angkor Wat at Sunrise, Angkor Wat Sunrise private Tour.
Follow Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour and MySiemReapTours.com on Twitter!
Follow Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour and MySiemReapTours.com on Tumblr!
Visit Angkor Wat at Sunrise and follow MySiemReapTours.com on Instagram!
PS: In the interest of full disclosure, this itinerary, “Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour,” contains a relaxed pace itinerary indication. The tour guides and our team continuously test the itinerary.
If you make the purchase, we recommend that you be well aware that the itinerary has always been repeated with the success and satisfaction of our clients, as long as you carefully follow the timelines instructed by your tour guide.
We can continue delivering you free travel guidance and views.
If you found the content valuable and chose to participate in our tour itinerary, then you are amazing, and we are grateful to you for doing so.
PSS: How long does it take to visit Angkor Wat?
You can spend less than an hour touring some of the smaller temples, but if you plan to visit one of the major temples, such as Angkor Wat, you should allow yourself at least two hours to explore the Temple’s grounds.
How do I tour Angkor Wat?
With a Tour modern Van! Touring Angkor in a tour van is the most convenient and pleasant choice. In the comfort of an air-conditioned van, you will travel from Siem Reap to Angkor and then from one temple to the next as you make your way through the ancient city.
A tour guide will accompany you during your journey and provide background information on the various locations you stop at along the way. Costs will vary depending on what is included and whether you choose a private or shared trip.
Things to note
Don’t miss the Private Siem Reap Culinary Tour | From Market to Garden Tour with Siem Reap Cooking Class and Angkor Botanical Garden if you’re interested in learning about Cambodia’s daily life and culinary culture.
Want to see the most unique temples at your own pace? Book a Private Angkor Wat special tour
Price example? Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour costs vary per group:
- $57,50 per person for a group of 2px
- $40 per person for a group of 3px
- $31,25 per person for a group of 4px
- $26 per person for a group of 5px
- $22,50 per person for a group of 6px
- $20,00 per person for a group of 7px
- $18,50 per person for a group of 8px
While filling out your information on the checkout page, you will notice a special box to add a note for us, including your pick-up location, as your meeting point to begin the trip will be at your hotel lobby.
Following your reservation, we will provide you with all the pick-up information and schedule through email.
The meeting site for your tour pick-up and land transport is outside the hotel lobby near reception, outside your villa or rental airbnb.
The driver will arrive and ask for your name and voucher number, which you will provide on your mobile device.
What is a Private Experience on MySiemReapTour?
- Itineraries are created in collaboration with notable travel bloggers, local experts, and the best-rated local guides.
- Small groups only! No buses, no crowds, and a limit of 8 passengers, with only top-notch modern leather-seat minivans.
- You can select the specific number of persons in your group, save money on the total tour price, and enjoy a stunning day tour completely dedicated to you and your group!
The booking process
How do I reserve a tour?
Find your favorite Angkor Wat tour or Siem Reap tour, select the number of guests in your group, select a date on the calendar, and click on the “book now” button.
You will then enter your contact information to arrive at the payment page and receive your booking confirmation email.
Begin the journey!
When buying a tour, what does ‘Instant Confirmation’ mean?
It means you will receive an instant confirmation of your booking via the email address you provided when you registered with MySiemReapTours, together with your payment receipt.
Your instant confirmation is your tour E-ticket.
Your confirmed booking, including all relevant details, will also be visible on your personal booking dashboard.
What is the longest time it takes to confirm a tour?
Most of the tours are confirmed in minutes. For a few private tours, we might need 1 hour or 2 to organize all your tour needs.
MySiemReapTours accepts which currencies?
We support transactions in U.S. dollars. If you are from a different region, the charges should immediately be converted into the currency of your home country by your credit card.
Most major credit cards can be used to pay for a MySiemReapTours activity.
Is it feasible to pay in cash or in person for an activity?
MySiemReapTours does not currently accept cash payments, and our physical locations do not handle ticketing or booking.
What should I do if the driver fails to arrive on time?
No worries, please contact the phone shown in the “contact tour operator/guide” part of your booking confirmation email for updates.
Who should I contact if I need to modify my reservation details?
Please notify us of any changes to your pick-up address, phone number, or email address.
What should I do if my plans change?
Please contact MySiemReapTours.
…or use the online chat to contact us.
Please keep in mind that last-minute modifications may not be permitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
➤ The sunrise at Angkor Wat is spectacular, but is it worth waking up early?
“Upon arrival in Angor, it became clear that the effort had been more than justified!” “The tour is well organized, even though other passengers are present.” The three temple sites we went to were incredible, and as a result, we have a lot of wonderful photographs.”
➤ Would you suggest this tour if I only had a short time in Siem Reap?
Our tour guides will pay close attention to you, assist you, and offer you with any information you require. The tour itself is carefully executed after many years of expertise.
If you just have a little time in Siem Reap, most of our former travelers recommend taking this excursion.
Depending on the season, we may run the tour with fewer participants; for example, some groups may consist of only six or eight persons.
➤ Is there a certain dress code for entering Angkor Wat?
Angkor Wat’s rigorous dress code prohibits tourists from wearing too-revealing clothing. Items that reveal the shoulders, knees, or cleavage fall into this category. Tourists must dress modestly and cover their shoulders and knees with long skirts or pants that reach below their knees when visiting Angkor Wat.
➤ What about tights? Is it permissible to wear leggings to Angkor Wat?
Again, you SHOULD NOT wear highly revealing clothing in places of religion since it is considered rude. The steps are steep and narrow, with high risers that are mostly old and uneven. A sarong is okay.
However, it is not recommended due to the stairs. You can wear leggings if they are long enough to cover your knees. On the other side, they can become heated afterward.
➤ Do I need a guide to visit Angkor Wat?
From afar, the temple, which many Cambodians view as the country’s spiritual and cultural center, is stunning.
Even so, it becomes even more magnificent as you approach it. Because the entire complex is so vast, first-time visitors to Angkor may be both enthralled and overwhelmed by the massive number of visitors who visit the site each year. This is due to the size of the overall facility (about two million, with the majority coming between November and February).
➤ Do you see why you should hire a guide to visit Angkor Wat?
Nothing can prepare you for the first time you see the Angkor Wat temples in person, no matter how many times you’ve scrolled through your Instagram feed, glanced at the Cambodian flag, or walked by the stands selling fridge magnets, blogs, guidebooks, market t-shirts with the beloved 5-towered building emblazoned on the front.
All travelers who made the rookie mistake of not pre-booking a temple tour strongly recommend traveling to Angkor Wat with a guide.
➤ When is the ideal time to go to Angkor Wat?
The dry season, which begins in late November and ends in the middle of April, is evidently the best time to visit Angkor Wat. This time of year, temperatures drop, resulting in milder days.
Keep in mind, though, that this is the busiest time of year for travelers, so expect crowds and higher costs.
The sticky humidity brought on by the wet weather in May exacerbates Siem Reap’s high temperatures in April and May.
Rain is prevalent in Angkor Wat from June to November, but this is an excellent time to come because the temples will be less crowded, and the tropical setting will be at its lushest green. Packing an umbrella is a smart idea, but the rain is usually brief and mixed with sunny moments, so you should be able to capture some wonderful views of Angkor Wat and its surroundings.
PLEASE, THIS IS IMPORTANT: Wear some comfortable shoes and sunscreen.
Wear some comfortable shoes and sunscreen.
There will be a substantial lot of walking, particularly at Angkor Wat, the world’s largest religious structure.
Many more temples will necessitate a significant amount of walking!
Bring sun protection goods such as a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses with you. These are absolutely necessary.
You should also bring protection against insects, particularly mosquito repellent, particularly if you will be there in the early morning or late evening, during which mosquitoes are most active.
➤ Is it possible to find bathrooms and Angkor Wat?
Angkor Wat and Ta Prohm both have proper bathrooms, while Bayon (and others) have ones that have been rebuilt. Toilets are positioned near parking lots on major thoroughfares. Request a comfy rest stop from your tour leader!
Using the restrooms will not cost you anything if you have a valid entrance ticket. However, some toilet cleaners may want a small tip.
➤ Here are a few surprising facts to remember about a private Angkor Wat sunrise tour:
Built in the early 12th century as a Hindu temple, Angkor Wat is the greatest religious monument in the world.
The Khmer temple of Angkor Wat is a widespread tourist destination and a World Heritage site recognized by UNESCO.
Moats, which were previously filled with water and used as a protective barrier, surround the temple.
Intricate carvings and bas-reliefs representing episodes from Hindu mythology decorate the walls of Angkor Wat.
If you want to see the temple without the crowds of tourists, book a private sunrise tour of Angkor Wat.
Angkor Wat is at its best between November and April, during the dry season. At this time of year, not only is the temple’s architecture at its most stunning, but the weather is also ideal.
“Although, during the rainy season, especially in July and August, all the surroundings turn much more green and flourish with the colors of seasonal flowers,”
A private guide for your Angkor Wat sunrise tour will provide you with a wide range of details on the significance of this temple.
If you want to see the temple at its best, you should go there at least an hour before sunrise (it’s open from 5:00 AM to 5:30 PM).
We hope you find these facts about a private Angkor Wat sunrise tour interesting and informative! Is there anything else I can help with?
➤ Here are some of the most frequent questions about the Private Angkor Wat Sunrise tour from our client’s chats
- How much does a private Angkor Wat sunrise tour cost? The cost of a private Angkor Wat sunrise tour will depend on your group size. It is best to get in touch with our guide operator to get a precise quote if you have some more specific needs.
- How long does a private Angkor Wat sunrise tour last? The duration of a private Angkor Wat sunrise tour can vary, but it is typically around 7 to 8 hours.
- Can I hire a private guide for my Angkor Wat sunrise tour? Yes, you can hire a private guide for your Angkor Wat sunrise tour. A private guide is included in the price of this tour and he/she will provide you with a more personalized and in-depth experience of the temple and its history.
- Is it possible to customize my private Angkor Wat sunrise tour? Yes, it is possible to customize your intimate Angkor Wat sunrise tour to meet your precise interests and preferences. You can discuss your requirements with us to plan a tour that meets your appetites.
- Is it necessary to book a private Angkor Wat sunrise tour in advance? It is suggested to book a private Angkor Wat sunrise tour in advance to guarantee availability and to have the tour planned and organized beforehand.
Do you have any other questions about private Angkor Wat sunrise tours?
Are you looking for a truly unforgettable experience during your trip to Siem Reap?
Look no further than the Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour.
As the tour planner of MySiemReapTours, I can tell you firsthand that this private tour is a must-do for any traveler looking to fully immerse themselves in the rich culture and history of Cambodia.
Picture this: You wake up early before the sun has even risen and make your way to the Angkor Wat temple complex. As you enter the grounds, you’re struck by the quiet beauty of the ancient temples. The air is cool and fresh, and the only sounds are the chirping of birds and the rustling of leaves in the trees.
As you make your way toward the main temple, you start to see the sky lightning in the distance. The anticipation builds as you approach the temple, and soon enough, the first rays of the sun start to peek over the horizon. The sky turns shades of pink and orange, and the temple complex is bathed in a soft, warm light.
This is the magic of the Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour. With our private tour, you’ll be able to fully immerse yourself in the experience without any distractions or interruptions. You’ll have plenty of time to explore the temples at your own pace, take in the stunning surroundings, and capture unforgettable photos and memories.
Our knowledgeable and experienced guides are passionate about sharing their love of Cambodia with visitors. They’ll take you on a journey through the history and culture of Angkor Wat, providing fascinating insights and answering any questions you may have. And because it’s a private tour, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and interact with your guide on a personal level.
One of the best parts of the Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour is that you’ll be able to beat the crowds and avoid the heat. By starting early in the morning, you’ll avoid the worst of the crowds and the heat, allowing you to fully appreciate the beauty of the temples in peace and quiet. Plus, you’ll have the added benefit of experiencing the temples in a different light (literally!) as the morning sun illuminates the intricate carvings and stunning architecture.
But why is the Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour such a sought-after experience? Let’s take a closer look at the top five reasons why this tour is an absolute must-do.
- Witness the Breathtaking Beauty of Sunrise at Angkor Wat. There’s nothing quite like watching the sun rise over the majestic Angkor Wat temple complex. As the morning light slowly illuminates the intricate carvings and stunning architecture, you’ll feel like you’re stepping back in time to a bygone era of grandeur and beauty.
- Enjoy a Private and Intimate Experience, Unlike many group tours. Our private Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour allows you to fully immerse yourself in the experience without any distractions. You’ll have plenty of time to explore the temples at your own pace and take in the stunning surroundings without feeling rushed.
- Learn from a Knowledgeable and Experienced Guide Our expert guides are passionate about sharing their knowledge and love of Cambodia with visitors. They’ll take you on a journey through the history and culture of Angkor Wat, providing fascinating insights and answering any questions you may have.
- Beat the Crowds and Avoid the Heat Visiting Angkor Wat during the day can be hot, crowded, and overwhelming. By starting early in the morning, you’ll avoid the worst of the crowds and the heat, allowing you to fully appreciate the beauty of the temples in peace and quiet.
- Capture Stunning Photos and Memories Whether you’re a professional photographer or just love taking pictures on your phone, the Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour provides endless opportunities for capturing breathtaking shots of the temples and the surrounding landscapes. Plus, you’ll create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Explore the Rich Culture and History of Cambodia. The Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour isn’t just about the stunning scenery – it’s also an opportunity to learn about the rich culture and history of Cambodia. Our knowledgeable guides will take you on a journey through the temple complex, sharing fascinating insights and stories about the ancient Khmer civilization that built it.
- Customize Your Experience to Your Liking Because the Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour is a private tour, you’ll have the flexibility to customize the experience to your liking. Whether you want to spend more time exploring a particular temple, take a break for a picnic breakfast, or simply soak in the atmosphere, we’re happy to accommodate your preferences.
With so many reasons to experience the Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour, it’s no wonder that it’s such a sought-after experience for visitors to Siem Reap.
Overall, the Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour is an experience that you won’t soon forget. With its stunning beauty, intimate and private setting, knowledgeable guides, and the opportunity to learn about Cambodia’s rich culture and history, it’s the perfect way to elevate your Siem Reap experience to the next level.
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity – book your private tour with MySiemReapTours today.