1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour with air-con minivan [with the famous Banteay Srei temple] and Tour Guide
Enjoy your private tour of the Siem Reap countryside and the famous temples of Banteay Srei and Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, and Preah Khan Temple with our Angkor Grand Loop itinerary, with a private air-con minivan.
Angkor Grand Loop Private Tour: 1 Day from Siem Reap to explore multiple, not well-known temples in a small private group.
Pre Rup Temple ▷ East Mebon Temple ▷ Banteay Srei Temple ▷ Ta Som Temple ▷ Neak Pean ▷ Preah Khan Temple
1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour – Key Details
- Location: Angkor National Park, Banteay Srei village, and Siem Reap countryside and Angkor Grand Circuit
- Duration: approximately 10 hours.
- Departure Time: your Hotel lobby: 7:40 AM – 8:10 AM
- Return Time: 6:30 PM (approx.)
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: at the Lobby of your Hotel
- There will be a maximum of 8 people on this tour/activity. [If your group is more than 8 people, contact us directly and we will favor you with a customized price].
- This magnificent temple tour requires a current Angkor Pass, which costs $37 per person. You can purchase tickets prior to the commencement of the tour; however, your tour guide will assist you in acquiring a ticket before seeing the Angkor Temples.
Let’s see in detail
1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour Highlights:
You will uncover in particular: Pre Rup Temple – Banteay Srei Temple – East Mebon Temple – Ta Som Temple – Preah Khan Temple.
Angkor Grand Loop is an Angkor Archeological Park and Siem Reap countryside private tour with an air-con minivan. An itinerary that includes famous temples Banteay Srei temple. This itinerary is for those interested in exploring multiple not well-known temples in a small group of no more than 8 people.
1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour | Guided Tour comprises a great native tour guide, a small, private tour group.
What to Expect
To get your day off to a healthy and productive start, take some time to unwind and relax in the beautiful and cozy Pre Rup Temple. An excursion to the magnificent Banteay Srei Temple, also referred to as “The Citadel of Women” (a fantastic translation of the temple’s original name), is the next stop on your agenda. The color pink best describes the structure.
You are going to be famished after that long journey, so make yourself comfortable in one of the nearby restaurants and place an order for some traditional Cambodian curries, soups, and stir-fries to appease your hunger.
You can spend the afternoon touring the unique and varied temples of East Mebon, Ta Som, and Preah Khan, which were built at various points in history for a variety of reasons and at different times. Keep a keen lookout for the elaborate carvings that are scattered across these antique walls.
Make yourself comfortable at approximately four in the afternoon for a leisurely travel back to the city that will be provided with air conditioning.
A local guide who speaks fluent English and has years of experience.
1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour – What’s Included in the Price
✔️The best way to avoid the masses.
✔️ Transportation by luxury minivan to and from your hotel.
✔️ Tour Guide Who Is Fluent In English.
✔️ Ample Supply of Iced Wate bottles.
✔️ Costs assessed by the community at large (aka local taxes).
✔️ Mobile ticket.
1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour Hyper Benefits
✅ The pink stones of the Banteay Srei temple are a sight to behold and an adventure to investigate. Pay a visit to Ta Som, Pre Rup, and Preah Khan, three of the oldest and most spectacular Khmer temples that see the fewest tourists!
✅ The minivan with the air conditioning is always utilized to transport guests from one of Angkor’s many temples to another so that they don’t have to brave the sweltering heat and exertion of walking.
What’s Not Included
✘ All gratuities.
✘ Your Angkor temple pass.
What You’ll Do
After spending your first day at Angkor Wat, consider taking a day excursion from Siem Reap to Angkor to see some of the other beautiful temples in the surrounding area.
Explore the Ta Som and East Mebon temples, the Hindu Pre Rup temple, and the spectacular Banteay Srei temple, commonly known as the “Citadel of Women,” to gain a better understanding of the history of the old Khmer monarchy.
When you are in Siem Reap, you should go to Banteay Srei, Pre Rup, and Ta Som to appreciate the beauty of the pink stone constructions that are found at the Banteay Srei temple.
See Ta Som, Pre Rup, and Preah Khan, three of the most stunning historic Khmer temples, during your time in Siem Reap. This amazing value tour comes complete with round-trip transportation from your hotel and the tour’s starting point.
This tour will only accommodate a maximum of 8 guests to ensure that individual attention is shown to each tourist.
- When visiting old holy sites, please be respectful. Wear a shirt that covers your shoulders, and you may wear trousers or knee-length pants or skirts.
For children over 12 years old, we charge the normal adult price.
Don’t Forget to Bring
➱ Bring sunscreen to keep your skin safe from the sun!
➱ Bring insect repellent — there are annoying bugs everywhere in Cambodia!
➱ We all need to wear comfy walking shoes because there are some lovely walks to do in and around the temples!
Meeting point for your tour departure
1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour with air-con minivan | Guided Tour with sensational off-the-beaten-track temples.
Free Pick-up and drop-off Service: meet your driver at your Hotel lobby in Siem Reap.
- We are able to provide FREE hotel pickup service to ALL of Siem Reap’s city hotels. Remember to include in the check-out notes your hotel or accommodation details.
Pickup takes place between 7:40 and 8:10 a.m.
Because a more accurate time cannot be offered, we recommend that our customers arrive at the hotel lobby by 7:40 a.m.
The trip departs from our lounge at 8:30 a.m.
Know Before You Go
- When you book, you receive a confirmation in your email with your tour e-ticket.
- Wheelchair access is not available.
- The dress code is relaxed and informal. When visiting old holy sites, please be respectful.
- It is advised to bring swimwear as well as an insect repellant.
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- There is a limit of no more than eight participants per group reservation. If your party consists of more than eight people, feel free to start a conversation with us so that we can help you plan an appropriate itinerary for your private tour.
- If you love to see also the page of the 1-day Angkor Wat SMALL LOOP Private tour!
- Accessible for strollers.
- It is not suggested for travelers who have back difficulties.
- These kinds of private group tours are typically unsuitable for infants or children in their early years. Be advised that there is a slight significant amount of walking involved!
- Travelers should be in good physical condition.
- The rates include any relevant government tax.
- All the rates listed above are net and in US dollars per group.
- The program schedule is subject to change without notice.
- The exact pick-up and drop-off times will be communicated via email.
- Dropping time cannot be guaranteed because it depends on the situation and traffic.
Why private small group tours exploring Angkor temples?
While it’s still big enough to have a great communal atmosphere, it’s still intimate enough that you may explore each spot on your own. Our small semi-private groups are never more than ten people.
We continue to use this as the standard upper limit for the size of small groups because it has consistently been highlighted as an important selling element by all of our client’s testimonials. Because of the frequent positive feedback we’ve received from our guests regarding our ability to handle small groups, we’ve decided that this will be the typical maximum number of people in a group.
1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour with air-con minivan [with the famous Banteay Srei temple]. This experience necessitates a minimum number of participants.
Why Local guides?
Follow in the footsteps of our tour guide. These local experts refer to your stunning tour destination as “home.”
- Get ready, relax and learn about local treasures, folklore, personalities, and historical information!
- Prepare to receive and discover what every other traveler misses when they simply search and surf the web.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sanitization of 1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour
What is the sanitization policy for the 1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour?
- Travelers and workers can use hand sanitizer.
- Regular sanitization of transportation vehicles.
What precautions are being taken to preserve the health and safety of the staff during the 1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour?
- Checks on the staff’s temperature at regular intervals.
- Staff members experiencing symptoms are eligible for a paid leave of absence.
Get only the Top Rated itineraries and the Top Rated tour experience at the best Value possible
✅ Professionally trained and licensed tour guides, operators, and drivers.
✅ Only carefully curated, tried-and-true adventures, selected trips that have been thoroughly tested.
✅ Daily departures and the ability to accommodate journeys planned at the last minute.
✅ Come together in a more intimate setting, smaller groups with like-minded people who share your perspective on things and getaways with a focus on environmental stewardship and community service.
1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour
Angkor temples tour, Banteay Srei Temple, Banteay Srei Temple tour, East Mebon Temple, Pre Rup temple, Pre Rup temple tour, Preah Khan temple, Preah Khan temple tour, Ta Som Temple.
Follow the 1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour and MySiemReapTours.com on Twitter!
Follow the 1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour and MySiemReapTours.com on Instagram!
PS: In the interest of full disclosure, this itinerary, “1-day Angkor Wat GRAND LOOP Private tour,” contains a relaxed pace itinerary presentation. The tour guides and our team continuously test the itinerary. If you make the purchase, we recommend that you be well aware that the itinerary has always been repeated with the success and satisfaction of our clients, as long as you carefully follow the timelines instructed by your tour guide.
We can continue delivering you free travel guidance and views.
If you found the content valuable and chose to participate in our tour itinerary, then you are amazing, and we are grateful to you for doing so.
Charlotte Cameron Wimmer –
I loved this tour. I learned so much and was able to explore some temples that I would not have otherwise been able to visit. I had a small group of no more than 8 people, which was perfect because I had a lot of questions, and the tour guide was great. This was my first time using this service and I was very impressed.
J. O’neill –
This is a great option for those who want to visit multiple temples in a short amount of time and are looking for a more personalized experience. With a small group, you will get more time to spend at each temple, and you’ll be able to explore the sites in depth. All the temples included in this tour are beautiful and well-kept, and I was able to see many that I would have never found without this tour.
G. I. Janberga –
I love that I can book this trip with a one-day minimum and get the full temple experience. I especially loved the Banteay Srei temple, which was one of the most amazing temples I have seen in my life. This would be a great trip for people who want to see all the major sites in a short amount of time. There is a lot to see in one day and it is a very organized tour. The tour guide is knowledgeable and will give you the history of each site. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to see all the major sites in one day and to see an authentic Cambodian experience.
Andy Bronner –
I love the Angkor Grand Circuit Private Tour because the temples are so well-preserved and the tour guide is so knowledgeable. I also love how small the group size is. This means that the tour is more hands-on and personal. The tour guide is also very easy to reach and will always be there when I need them. The tour is well worth the money and it is worth it to me to be able to see these sites.