Private Angkor Wat mix temples photo tour [views from the top – guided tour]
How to book this tour?
For this Private Temples Tour, the price varies per group, not per person.
1. Select the number of guests in your private group (the price shown is based on the minimum of 2 people per tour)
2. Select a date on the calendar
3. click on the booking button
Full-Day Instagram Highlights with the Angkor Best Gems:
Pre Rup temple ▷ Ta Keo ▷ Angkor Thom [Bayon Temple sightseeing and visit Baphuon Temple] ▷ Angkor Wat temple ▷ Phnom Bakheng hill and temple at sunset
Private Angkor Wat temples photo tour – Key Details
- Location: Angkor Wat National Park and Siem Reap countryside.
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Departure Time: your Hotel lobby: 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Return Time: 6:30 PM (approx.)
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service: at the Lobby of your Hotel
- There will be a maximum of 8 people on this tour/activity. [If your group is more than 8 people, contact us directly and we will favor you with a customized price].
Can you imagine?
Private Angkor Wat mix temples photo tour [views from the top – guided tour] Highlights:
You will discover in detail: Angkor Wat temple – Angkor Thom [Bayon Temple (sightseeing) and Baphuon Temple] – Ta Keo temple – Pre Rup temple – Phnom Bakheng hill and temple at sunset
Enjoy the ride in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from the hotel. Find some interesting facts about the past that you might have missed if you were out investigating by yourself.
Private Angkor Wat mix temples photo tour | Guided Tour includes a superb native guide, a small, intimate tour group.
What to Expect
Explore Siem Reap and the surrounding area beyond the typical tourist routes. Journeys to the ancient city of Angkor and the countryside lands surrounding Siem Reap offer the opportunity to learn about Cambodia’s historical and cultural heritage.
Angkor Wat private temples mix photo tour with your personal tour guide is a unique experience that provides an opportunity to see Angkor Wat from a different angle. Journey beyond the tourist trail with these private tours and share the experience with up to 7 friends or family.
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM: Departure from your Hotel.
9.00 AM to 11.00 AM: Pre Rup and Ta Keo.
11.00 AM to 11.30 PM: A refreshing break.
11.30 PM to 13.00 PM: Sightseeing at Angkor Thom, visiting tour of Baphuon Temple, and sightseeing of the surrounding area with Bayon Temple sightseeing.
13.00 PM to 14.00 PM: A refreshing break and ready to visit Angkor Wat!
14.00 PM to 16.00 PM: visiting Angkor Wat.
16.00 PM to 18.00 PM: Soft trek to visit Phnom Bakheng and enjoy the views, weather, and sky at dusk.
Returning to your Hotel.
A local guide who speaks fluent English and has years of experience.
Private Angkor Wat temples photo tour – What’s Included in the Price
✔️ An original way to uncover Angkor’s ancient city from a different perspective.
✔️ Transportation by luxury minivan to and from your hotel.
✔️ Tour Guide Who Is Fluent In English.
✔️ Ample Supply of Iced Water and Crisp, Chilled Towels.
✔️ Costs assessed by the community at large (aka local taxes).
✔️ Mobile ticket.
Private Angkor Wat temples photo tour Hyper Benefits
✅ At Siem Reap, we guide Private Angkor Wat mix temples photo tour [views from the top – guided tour] where you always see the temples from the best observation points.
✅ The air-conditioned minivan is always used to drive visitors between the several temples at Angkor so that they don’t have to walk in the scorching heat.
✅ Preserve your best memories …and keep the crowds away.
What’s Not Included
✘ All gratuities.
✘ Your Angkor temple pass.
- When visiting old holy sites, please be respectful. Wear a shirt that covers your shoulders, and you may wear trousers or knee-length pants or skirts.
Don’t Forget to Bring
➱ Bring sunscreen to keep your skin safe from the sun!
➱ Bring insect repellent — there are annoying bugs everywhere in Cambodia!
➱ We all need to wear comfy walking shoes because there are some lovely walks to do in and around the temples!
Meeting point for your tour departure
Private Angkor Wat mix temples photo tour [views from the top – guided tour].
Free Pick-up and drop-off Service: meet your driver at your Hotel lobby in Siem Reap.
- We can provide FREE hotel pickup service to ALL of Siem Reap’s city hotels. Remember to include in the check-out notes your hotel or accommodation details.
Pickup takes place between 7:50 and 8:20 a.m.
Because a more accurate time cannot be offered, we recommend that our customers arrive at the hotel lobby by 8:00 a.m.
The trip departs from our lounge at 8:30 a.m.
Know Before You Go
- When you book, you receive a confirmation in your email with your tour e-ticket.
- Wheelchair access is not available.
- The dress code is relaxed and informal. When visiting old holy sites, please be respectful.
- It is advised to bring swimwear as well as an insect repellant.
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- There is a maximum of 8 (eight) people per booking for Private tours. If your group is over 8 persons, you can chat with us to arrange a second minivan while still locking your advantageous price!
- If you are interested in the private tour that has been by far the most spectacular and the most purchased by our customers, you can visit this page now: Private Angkor Wat special tour
- Be fit and ready for a moderate trek. You can relax in the minivan when we drive to move to different locations.
- Accessible for strollers.
- It is not suggested for travelers who have back difficulties.
- This private tour is not appropriate for newborns or very young children. Be sure to take care of that during the tour, as there are several walks to do.
- Travelers should be in good physical condition.
- The rates include any relevant government tax.
- All the rates listed above are net and in US dollars per group.
- The program schedule is subject to change without notice.
- The exact pick-up and drop-off times will be communicated via email.
- Dropping time cannot be guaranteed because it depends on the situation and traffic.
Why a private small group tour?
While it’s still big enough to have a great communal atmosphere, it’s still intimate enough that you may explore each spot on your own. Our small private groups are never more than 8 (eight) people.
We continue to use this as the standard upper limit for the size of small groups because it has consistently been highlighted as an important selling element by all of our client’s testimonials. Because of the frequent positive feedback we’ve received from our guests regarding our ability to handle small groups, we’ve decided that this will be the typical maximum number of people in a group.
Private Angkor Wat mix temples photo tour [views from the top – guided tour]. This experience requires a minimum of just 2 guests.
Why Local guides?
Follow in the footsteps of our tour guide. These local experts refer to your stunning tour destination as “home.”
- Get ready, relax and learn about local treasures, folklore, personalities, and historical information!
- Prepare to receive and discover what every other traveler misses when they simply search and surf the web.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sanitization
What is the sanitization policy for the Private Angkor Wat mix temples photo tour – Full Day Instagram Highlights with the Angkor Best Gems?
- Travelers and workers can use hand sanitizer.
- Regular sanitization of transportation vehicles.
What precautions are being taken to preserve the health and safety of the staff during the Private Angkor Wat mix temples photo tour?
- Checks on the staff’s temperature at regular intervals.
- Staff members experiencing symptoms are eligible for a paid leave of absence.
Get only the Top Rated itineraries and the Top Rated tour experience at the best Value possible
✅ Professionally trained and licensed tour guides, operators, and drivers.
✅ Only carefully curated, tried-and-true adventures, selected trips that have been thoroughly tested.
✅ Daily departures and the ability to accommodate journeys planned at the last minute.
✅ Come together in a more intimate setting, smaller groups with like-minded people who share your perspective on things and getaways with a focus on environmental stewardship and community service.
*** MySiemReaptours.com, offers private tours and shared tours of Angkor Wat and Siem Reap. We specialize in customized, shared, and small group tours. If touring the temples of the ancient Angkor Tom on your own is not your thing, then My Siem Reap Tours Private Angkor Wat mix temples photo tour is just what you are looking for.
Angkor temples tour, Angkor Wat temple tour, Baphoun temple, Baphoun temple tour, Bayon Temple sightseeing, Phnom Bakheng, Phnom Bakheng hill, Phnom Bakheng temple tour, Pre Rup temple, Pre Rup temple tour, Private guided tour, Ta Keo temple, Ta Keo temple tour.
We know this might be difficult for some of you to internalize, especially if you are coming from Scandinavia or England, but we must strongly warn you to be very careful when crossing the streets in Siem Reap. Walking the downtown streets and riverfront is excellent, but please be aware of oncoming traffic when crossing the street.
Alexander Louw –
Angkor Wat includes a large territory and a great number of points of interest, neither of which are simple to find without assistance. Between each attraction, there is a very long walk that must be taken in the scorching heat of the sun. Because this wonderful minivan tour shortens the amount of time spent traveling between destinations, you’ll be able to delight in a greater number of sights. Our experienced and extremely informed tour guide, showed us to locations that we would have never found on our own if we had been on our own.
Kathi Jansen –
Highly Recommend Cambodia trip with this company!
Visiting Angkor Wat and other temples was one of the nicest things I’ve ever done while traveling the world. We are delighted we went, even though it was over 33 degrees. Our private guide and driver were really helpful; I know we would not have seen or done half of what we did if we had not gone on this tour.
Vanessa Guiducci –
Thank you so much for today’s tour! Our tour guide, a former NGO manager, provided incredible information and insight, and our driver provided many laughs. It turned out to be a really comprehensive private tour, and both guys were happy for me to change the itinerary to fit our wishes and to have lunch in the local restaurant we decided and we liked the most. In the future, I plan to schedule another tour with this alliance.
Juan Michele –
This is the perfect Angkor full-day experience for people who love to travel and explore different places. I love that you can explore the temples that are most popular and take amazing photos of them. I find this tour perfect for people who love to have special pictures.