Banteay Srei temple tour Semi-Private | Guided Tour with sensational off-the-beaten-track temples
Banteay Srei temple shared tour, for your Angkor Archeological Park and Siem Reap countryside personalized tour from Siem Reap to explore multiple not well-known temples in a small group of no more than ten people.
A collection of hand-picked locations and Temples out of the ordinary!
Pre Rup Temple ▷ Banteay Srei Temple ▷ East Mebon Temple ▷ Ta Som Temple ▷ Preah Khan Temple
Banteay Srei temple tour – Key Details
- Location: Angkor Wat National Park, Banteay Srei village and Siem Reap countryside.
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: at the Lobby of your Hotel
- There will be a maximum of 10 people on this tour/activity.
Can you imagine?
Banteay Srei temple tour Semi-Private Guided Tour Highlights:
You will discover in detail: Pre Rup Temple – Banteay Srei Temple – East Mebon Temple – Ta Som Temple – Preah Khan Temple.
Enjoy the ride in an air-conditioned vehicle to and from the hotel. Find some interesting facts about the past that you might have missed if you were out investigating by yourself.
Banteay Srei temple tour Semi-Private | Guided Tour includes a superb native guide, a small, intimate tour group.
What to Expect
Relax and unwind at the lovely and intimate Pre Rup Temple to get your day off to a good start. Next up on your itinerary is a trip to the exquisite Banteay Srei Temple, also known as “The Citadel of Women,” which is a wonderful translation of its name. The temple is pink in color.
After that long trip, you will be starving, so make yourself comfortable in one of the neighboring restaurants and order some typical Cambodian curries, soups, and stir-fries to satisfy your hunger.
During the afternoon, you can spend time exploring the diverse and distinctive temples of East Mebon, Ta Som, and Preah Khan, which were constructed for various purposes and at different times. Keep a sharp eye out for the intricate carvings on these old walls.
Get comfortable at about 4 in the afternoon for a relaxing ride with air conditioning back to the city!
A local guide who speaks fluent English and has years of experience.
Banteay Srei temple tour – What’s Included in the Price
✔️The best way to avoid the masses.
✔️ Transportation by luxury minivan to and from your hotel.
✔️ Tour Guide Who Is Fluent In English.
✔️ Ample Supply of Iced Beverages and Crisp, Chilled Towels.
✔️ Costs assessed by the community at large (aka local taxes).
✔️ Mobile ticket.
Banteay Srei temple shared tour Hyper Benefits
✅ Admire and explore the beauty of the Banteay Srei temple’s pink stones. Visit Ta Som, Pre Rup, and Preah Khan, three of the most impressive but least visited old Khmer temples!
✅ The air-conditioned minivan is always used to drive visitors between the several temples at Angkor so that they don’t have to walk in the scorching heat.
What’s Not Included
✘ All gratuities.
✘ Your Angkor temple pass.
What You’ll Do
Take a day trip from Siem Reap to view some of the region’s other spectacular temples after visiting Angkor Wat.
Learn more about the history of the ancient Khmer kingdom as you explore the Ta Som and East Mebon temples, the Hindu Pre Rup temple, and the magnificent Banteay Srei temple, also known as the “Citadel of Women.”
Visit Siem Reap to Banteay Srei, Pre Rup, and Ta Som to appreciate the beauty of the Banteay Srei temple’s pink stone structures.
Visit Ta Som, Pre Rup, and Preah Khan, three of the most impressive old Khmer temples. Transportation from your hotel and back is included in this fantastic value tour.
This tour is limited to 10 travelers to guarantee each participant receives close attention.
- When visiting old holy sites, please be respectful. Wear a shirt that covers your shoulders, and you may wear trousers or knee-length pants or skirts.
For children over 12 years old, we charge the normal adult price.
Don’t Forget to Bring
➱ Bring sunscreen to keep your skin safe from the sun!
➱ Bring insect repellent — there are annoying bugs everywhere in Cambodia!
➱ We all need to wear comfy walking shoes because there are some lovely walks to do in and around the temples!
Meeting point for your tour departure
Banteay Srei temple tour Semi-Private | Guided Tour with sensational off-the-beaten-track temples.
Free Pick-up and drop-off Service: meet your driver at your Hotel lobby in Siem Reap.
- We are able to provide FREE hotel pickup service to ALL of Siem Reap’s city hotels. Remember to include in the check-out notes your hotel or accommodation details.
Pickup takes place between 7:40 and 8:10 a.m.
Because a more accurate time cannot be offered, we recommend that our customers arrive at the hotel lobby by 7:40 a.m.
The trip departs from our lounge at 8:30 a.m.
Know Before You Go
- When you book, you receive a confirmation in your email with your tour e-ticket.
- Wheelchair access is not available.
- The dress code is relaxed and informal. When visiting old holy sites, please be respectful.
- It is advised to bring swimwear as well as an insect repellant.
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- There is a maximum of 10 people per booking. If your group is over 10 persons, you can skip to the page of the private tour:
- Accessible for strollers.
- It is not suggested for travelers who have back difficulties.
- This joint tour is not appropriate for newborns or children under the age of 12.
- Travelers should be in good physical condition.
- The rates include any relevant government tax.
- All the rates listed above are net and in US dollars per person.
- The program schedule is subject to change without notice.
- The exact pick-up and drop-off times will be communicated via email.
- Dropping time cannot be guaranteed because it depends on the situation and traffic.
Why small group tours?
While it’s still big enough to have a great communal atmosphere, it’s still intimate enough that you may explore each spot on your own. Our small semi-private groups are never more than ten people.
We continue to use this as the standard upper limit for the size of small groups because it has consistently been highlighted as an important selling element by all of our client’s testimonials. Because of the frequent positive feedback we’ve received from our guests regarding our ability to handle small groups, we’ve decided that this will be the typical maximum number of people in a group.
Banteay Srei temple tour Semi-Private | Guided Tour with sensational off-the-beaten-track temples. This experience necessitates a minimum number of participants. You will be offered a new date/experience or a full refund if the minimum is not fulfilled.
Why Local guides?
Follow in the footsteps of our tour guide. These local experts refer to your stunning tour destination as “home.”
- Get ready, relax and learn about local treasures, folklore, personalities, and historical information!
- Prepare to receive and discover what every other traveler misses when they simply search and surf the web.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sanitization of Banteay Srei temple tour
What is the sanitization policy for the Banteay Srei temple tour Semi-Private?
- Travelers and workers can use hand sanitizer.
- Regular sanitization of transportation vehicles.
What precautions are being taken to preserve the health and safety of the staff during the Banteay Srei temple tour Semi-Private?
- Checks on the staff’s temperature at regular intervals.
- Staff members experiencing symptoms are eligible for a paid leave of absence.
Get only the Top Rated itineraries and the Top Rated tour experience at the best Value possible
✅ Professionally trained and licensed tour guides, operators, and drivers.
✅ Only carefully curated, tried-and-true adventures, selected trips that have been thoroughly tested.
✅ Daily departures and the ability to accommodate journeys planned at the last minute.
✅ Come together in a more intimate setting, smaller groups with like-minded people who share your perspective on things and getaways with a focus on environmental stewardship and community service.
Semi-Private Banteay Srei temple tour
Angkor temples tour, Banteay Srei Temple, Banteay Srei Temple tour, East Mebon Temple, Pre Rup temple, Pre Rup temple tour, Preah Khan temple, Preah Khan temple tour, Ta Som Temple.
Follow the Private Angkor Wat special tour and MySiemReapTours.com on Twitter!