Angkor Wat tour Semi-Private – Temples Guided Tour [Small-Group Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap exploring Angkor temples]
Perfect for travelers who want a more authentic experience exploring Angkor temples and learning about their history and culture in small groups of no more than ten people.
Angkor Wat Temple ▷ Angkor Thom ▷ Bayon Temple ▷ Ta Prohm Temple ▷ Phnom Bakheng Hill just before sunset
- Location: Angkor Wat National Park
- Duration: 9 – 10 Hours
- Departure Time: your Hotel lobby: 7:40 AM – 8:10 AM
- Return Time: 6:30 PM (approx.)
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: at the Lobby of your Hotel
- There will be a maximum of 10 people on this tour/activity.
The time to explore Angkor temples is now!
Angkor Wat tour Semi-Private – Temples Guided Tour Highlights:
Exploring Angkor temples: Angkor Archeological Park tour from Siem Reap to explore multiple temples (only the hand-picked most visited locations) in a small group of no more than ten individuals. You will discover in detail: Angkor Thom – Bayon – Ta Prohm – Angkor Wat – Phnom Bakheng just before sunset.
Stay cool by having an air-conditioned vehicle pick you up and drop you off at the hotel. Discover historical information that you might have missed if you were exploring on your own.
Angkor Wat tour Semi-Private – Temples Guided Tour includes a superb native guide, a small, intimate tour group.
What to Expect
Exploring Angkor temples: The first stop on the tour will be at the Angkor Thom complex. You will be able to explore the wonderful splendor of Bayon and the world-famous Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider) Temple once you pass through these enormous fortifications.
After that, satiate your appetite by dining on some delectable Cambodian cuisine at one of the numerous local eateries located within the Angkor Complex.
Your next two stops will be at the massive and breathtaking Angkor Wat, followed by a sensational view of the setting sun from the peak of Phnom Bakheng. Because this tour visits some of the largest temples in the Angkor Complex, including Phnom Bakheng, which has a max capacity of only 300 visitors, we limit the total number of temples we visit so that we may spend sufficient time at each amazing location.
We’ll start walking back to town once the sun has fallen (which should be around 6:30 p.m.) and your legs have started to feel tired from the hike.
A local guide who speaks fluent English and has years of experience.
What’s Included in the Price
✔️Ideal for evading crowds.
✔️ Transportation by luxury minivan to and from your hotel.
✔️ Tour Guide Who Is Fluent In English.
✔️ Ample Supply of Iced Beverages and Crisp, Chilled Towels.
✔️ Costs assessed by the community at large (aka local taxes).
✔️ Mobile ticket.
✅ The short relaxing trek to reach Phnom Bakheng, and see the sunset, will keep you fit for the day!
✅ The air-conditioned minivan is always used to drive visitors between the several temples at Angkor so that they don’t have to walk in the scorching heat.
What’s Not Included
✘ All gratuities.
✘ Your Angkor temple pass.
What You’ll Do
- Exploring Angkor temples, visiting old holy sites, please be respectful. Wear a shirt that covers your shoulders, and you may wear trousers or knee-length pants or skirts.
For children over 12 years old, we charge the normal adult price.
Don’t Forget to Bring
➱ Exploring Angkor temples, bring sunscreen to keep your skin safe from the sun!
➱ Bring insect repellent — there are annoying bugs everywhere in Cambodia!
➱ Exploring Angkor temples, we all need to wear comfy walking shoes because there are some lovely walks to do in and around the temples!
Meeting point for your tour departure
Angkor Wat tour Semi-Private – Temples Guided Tour [with Phnom Bakheng sunset]
Free Pick-up and drop-off Service: meet your driver at your Hotel lobby in Siem Reap.
- We can provide FREE hotel pickup service to ALL of Siem Reap’s city hotels. Remember to include in the check-out notes your hotel or accommodation details.
Pickup takes place between 7:40 and 8:10 a.m.
Because a more accurate time cannot be offered, we recommend that our customers arrive at the hotel lobby by 7:40 a.m.
The trip departs from our lounge at 8:30 a.m.
Know Before You Go
- When you book, you receive a confirmation in your email with your tour e-ticket.
- Wheelchair access is not available.
- The dress code is relaxed and informal. When visiting old holy sites, please be respectful.
- It is advised to bring swimwear as well as an insect repellant.
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- There is a maximum of 10 people per booking. If your group is over 10 persons, you can skip to the page of the private tour:
- Accessible for strollers.
- It is not suggested for travelers who have back difficulties.
- This joint tour is not appropriate for newborns or children under the age of 12.
- Travelers should be in good physical condition.
- The rates include any relevant government tax.
- All the rates listed above are net and in US dollars per person.
- The program schedule is subject to change without notice.
- The exact pick-up and drop-off times will be communicated via email.
- Dropping time cannot be guaranteed because it depends on the situation and traffic.
Why small group tours exploring Angkor temples?
While it’s still big enough to have a great communal atmosphere, it’s still intimate enough that you may explore each spot on your own. Our small semi-private groups are never more than ten people.
Exploring Angkor temples, we continue to use this as the standard upper limit for the size of small groups because it has consistently been highlighted as an important selling element by all of our client’s testimonials. Because of the frequent positive feedback we’ve received from our guests regarding our ability to handle small groups, we’ve decided that this will be the typical maximum number of people in a group.
Angkor Wat tour Semi-Private – Temples Guided Tour. This experience necessitates a minimum number of participants. You will be offered a new date/experience or a full refund if the minimum is not fulfilled.
Why Local guides?
Follow in the footsteps of our tour guide. These local experts refer to your stunning tour destination as “home.”
- Get ready, relax and learn about local treasures, folklore, personalities, and historical information!
- Prepare to receive and discover what every other traveler misses when they simply search and surf the web.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sanitization
What is the sanitization policy for the Angkor Wat tour Semi-Private – Temples Guided Tour?
- Travelers and workers can use hand sanitizer.
- Regular sanitization of transportation vehicles.
What precautions are being taken to preserve the health and safety of the staff during the Angkor Wat tour Semi-Private – Temples Guided Tour?
- Checks on the staff’s temperature at regular intervals.
- Staff members experiencing symptoms are eligible for a paid leave of absence.
Get only the Top Rated itineraries and the Top Rated tour experience at the best Value possible
✅ Professionally trained and licensed tour guides, operators, and drivers.
✅ Only carefully curated, tried-and-true adventures, selected trips that have been thoroughly tested.
✅ Daily departures and the ability to accommodate journeys planned at the last minute.
✅ Come together in a more intimate setting, smaller groups with like-minded people who share your perspective on things and getaways with a focus on environmental stewardship and community service.
Exploring Angkor temples:
Angkor small group tour, Angkor temples tour, Angkor Thom, Angkor Thom sightseeing, Angkor Wat temple tour, Angkor Wat tour Semi-Private, Bayon temple, Bayon temple guided tour, Exploring Angkor temples, Phnom Bakheng before sunset, Ta Prohm temple, Ta Prohm temple guided tour.